This is me, suffering while cycling up Buttertubs, in Yorkshire!

This is me, suffering while cycling up Buttertubs, in Yorkshire!

Monday, August 19, 2013

London to Brussels Training Diary


  • August cycling to date - 26 hours, 558km, 12 rides.
  • Year to date (that I know of / can remember, so probably nowhere near accurate!) - 76 hours, 1674km, 49 rides.

I did 40km yesterday after the Harewood House VW Festival (on my feet for several hours walking round the festival site was not the best prep in hindsight!!), and for this week I'm aiming to do 25km tomorrow morning before work, 70km with Al on Weds afternoon (Norwood Edge loop) and another 25km Thursday and Friday morning before work (Kearby cliff loop), plus 40km on Sunday to finish off the week.

Training for London to Brussels on schedule, so far! Less than 3 weeks to go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment